Thursday 13 February 2014

- My Passion. Your Passion? -

Assalamualaikum

Salam Jumaat semua. On this day our man go to mosque for performing Solat Jumaat. Kind a bless day for us as a muslim. On this day , I'm a happy woman because of my husband's last day work for that week. Hik3.

Alhamdulillah , Zayna Tunic become our bestseller for my online boutique. Yana re-stock only a few patterns with a lot of quantity to fulfill my customers's request. Re-stock batch pun dah sold out. Customer request lagi suruh re-stock kedua kalinya. InsyaAllah in the future. Still have a lot to learn. May Allah ease my way. Ameen...



Facebook page : Boutique Dayana


Based on my observation , customer akan berpuas hati if jaga benda2 ni. =)


First , QUALITY. Yup. I'm really into it because I put myself in my customer's shoes. If my tukang jahit salah jahit , yana request suruh baiki balik. Pernah je disebabkan itu , yana terpaksa beli kain semula but it's okey for me asalkan my customer berpuas hati. If you take care of this matter first , InsyaAllah your beloved customer akan repeat orders. 

Second , MATERIAL. Which material that you used is depends on you. But if you aim your target , I mean what your customer like will give you an advantage. Make them clear which material that you used. 

Third , SERVICES. Make it as your priority. Reply their comments, email or inbox message as soon as possible. People hate to wait. If you have some problems to reply , let them know. 


Kepuasan tu datang if my customer give their comment of my design/product. Hilang penat tidur lewat , muka jadi macam zombie , tak boleh nak stalker sangat kawan2 fb post apa , terkejar2 semua tu. Seriously. hehe. (*kantoi lak stalker kawan2 fb..  hihi)




Okey , this weekend nak rest off kejap sambil tunggu stock kain sampai. Then busy balik. hehe.. Coz that's my passion.


#throwback wedding kak tikah at Kelantan


As-salam.

No comments:

Post a Comment